Re: [opensuse] Computer keeps ejeting CD-Rom

Matthias Bach wrote:

Disable automount. Or at lest, manually mount the CD. Or in a konsole or
xterm, do a "cd" to the cdrom directory: this way the directory will be
active and can not be umounted.

Yes, this solution technically works, but it doesn't work for me. There are other people using the computer who are not power users and don't want to see an xterm or konsole, therefore I would still be happy about any other solutions.

Sorry about that, then. I don't know what you can do. Report the problem in Bugzilla and hopefully it will be solved sometime in the future.

Tell them to keep a konqueror or any browser window opened on that CD.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 10.3-RC2)