[opensuse] Trouble starting X with ATI 3D Rage Pro AGP
- From: "J. Scott Thompson" <scottiet812@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 22:36:46 -0400
I recently installed OpenSuse 10.3 on my old college computer (this is
my first home Linux system), but it has trouble starting X. The
screen goes blue with an error message box in the middle that says:
ATI(0): Cannot read V_BIOS
ATI(0): Adapter has not been initialised.
Screen(s) found, but none have a usable configuration.
Any suggestions on what can be done?
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: RE: [opensuse] No Desktop Effects After Update to Compiz 0.7.4
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] Setting up new email server on 10.3
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] Setting up new email server on 10.3
- Next by thread: [opensuse] Firefox 3 + KMail + Evolution = ??