Re: [opensuse] Amarok with MP3 on OpenSuse 10.3
- From: Oddball <monkey9@xxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2008 22:11:09 +0200
Afan Pasalic schreef:
since I had similar problem, I did "purchased" and installed (copied)Are you sure your soundcard works?
the .so file. but nothing happened. I still can see amarok "plays" the
mp3 file, "the clock" is ticking... I can see it plays but can't hear
yes, the speakers are not mute and volume is "loud" enough to hear
Or that the soundcard on Kmix, is the card you use?
Enjoy your time around,
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Installation from ISO
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] Amarok with MP3 on OpenSuse 10.3
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] Amarok with MP3 on OpenSuse 10.3
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] Amarok with MP3 on OpenSuse 10.3