Re: [opensuse] Amarok with MP3 on OpenSuse 10.3

Afan Pasalic schreef:
since I had similar problem, I did "purchased" and installed (copied)
the .so file. but nothing happened. I still can see amarok "plays" the
mp3 file, "the clock" is ticking... I can see it plays but can't hear
it?

yes, the speakers are not mute and volume is "loud" enough to hear
something. :D

thanks.

-afan

Are you sure your soundcard works?
Or that the soundcard on Kmix, is the card you use?

--

Enjoy your time around,

Oddball

  • Re: [opensuse] Amarok with MP3 on OpenSuse 10.3
    ... is there any particular way to "test" the sound card? ... I still can see amarok "plays" the ... mp3 file, "the clock" is ticking... ... Or that the soundcard on Kmix, ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: recording from windows mixer
    ... The soundcard: a cheap onboard VIA AC'97 Realtec ... I playback an mp3 file using winamp plus a *.wav file using ... how does the sound card pick up the data from the various sound ... Alle the signales need to be overlayed to one waveform ...
    (rec.audio.pro)
  • Re: [opensuse] Amarok with MP3 on OpenSuse 10.3
    ... I still can see amarok "plays" the ... mp3 file, "the clock" is ticking... ... installation instructions. ...
    (SuSE)
  • RE: Capture a range from a mp3 track ?
    ... > I am trying to write a script which plays a range ... > from a mp3 file. ... > data, audio header, and IDvX tags. ... > What I will deal with my script is to get the bit rate from ...
    (perl.beginners)
  • MPEG 2 : xmms/audacious
    ... I've got another mp3 file that can not be ... View File Info over file entry that plays ... You have the correct output plugin selected ... click on file that plays with XMMS ...
    (Fedora)