Re: [opensuse] Amarok with MP3 on OpenSuse 10.3

Afan Pasalic schreef:

my sound card wasn't configured :D
I did it (using yast) but still can't hear anything :(

Don't you hear the testsound?
(If not, are you sure the card you have is the card that is now configuered?)

--

Enjoy your time around,

Oddball

  • Re: [SLE] SuSE 9.1 installation on Adaptec Raid with dtp_i2o driver
    ... | Are you suggesting that when the yast probe finds the the raid card ... or is their a setting on the card itself that I need to ... Yast finds ... Yast continues but says it can find any hard disks. ...
    (SuSE)
  • User-to-root password problems - memory & graphics card too? 9.1
    ... >>I still use YAST in preference to terminal, that is why it is there ... >On a subsequent install, I was able to increase the memory from the ... although the card was recognised easily by sax2. ... The monitor - a 17 inch dell ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: [SLE] GPRS in SuSE 9.3
    ... > I launched yast but network card and modem sections in yast do not ... In yast it appears only as an AT modem, and of course only after it is plugged ... > I am novice in linux... ... First you should check if the card gets recognized correctly. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: TV Tuner suggestions... no hints! :(
    ... I've gotten the Hauppage WINTV Go working in SUSE. ... From there it opened YAST for me to install the card. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Running a command automatically on boot
    ... If I set (under YaST, Network Advanced, Routing) 192.168.0.1 as the ... wireless card is automatically set up as eth0. ... Whether the wireless device is associated with eth0 or eth1 probably ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)