Re: [opensuse] conflickt between .Net Nuke on IIS with php code on SLES on Apache
- From: "John Andersen" <jsamyth@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 14:45:21 -0700
On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 12:43 PM, Afan Pasalic <afan@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
it's a little bit OT, but I really don't know where to post.
the company I work for offers Association CMS as service we developed in
house. it runs on SLES 10.
one of our clients have website made by .Net Nuke. they created one one
page with iFrame and put in membership list
http://www.iaphcc.com > Membership > membership List
AND THIS IS HAPPENING ON IE ONLY! Firefox works like a charm.
the opened page has encrypted ID in url to get client's id. once I have
the ID I create session with client's ID and some other client's info.
but, by clicking on any letter to change the list, IE kills session?!!?
though, the membership list opened itself, outside Nuke, works fine.
Who most likely creates the problem? IE? Nuke? IIS vs Apache? Or all
together? where to look?
Thanks for any info.
How is this related to Opensuse if IE kills the session?
Looks decidedly OT to me.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Re: Kontact
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] Re: sis 190/191 network card
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] conflickt between .Net Nuke on IIS with php code on SLES on Apache
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] conflickt between .Net Nuke on IIS with php code on SLES on Apache