Re: [opensuse] Xen: Is it Ready?

I've heard from Brainshare that the fastest way to run Windows 2003 is from within Xen.

Really..??

Or do you mean xen runs windows 2003 faster than other virtual machine technologies..?

mj

  • Re: old dos and win3.1 games on Debian Etch amd64
    ... The first thing I would try would be Wine since it requires Windows. ... I'd probably set up a virtual machine with Qemu or ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: [opensuse] Call facility in Kopete
    ... Windows as a virtual machine inside Linux for things like YM. ... I have already tried with wine but I was not able to connect to my Yahoo ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Skype on 11.0 X86_64
    ... The inbuilt sound card works well in windows for ... I have managed a USB-Sound card and it works well under both Windows ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Samba error --> setup failed: ERRDOS - ERRnoaccess (Accessdenied.)
    (SuSE)
  • Re: how to practice.