Re: [opensuse] Copy problems
- From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 16:04:05 +0200
Carlos E. R. wrote:
When there are problems, there is no way to pause
and resume later, no way to see a list of problems,
for example the files skipped during auto-skip,
and when aborted, the complete hierarchy of directories
are found in the target place, many empty
depending on when the operation was halted.
This makes resuming the task unnecessarily difficult.
Don't use a GUI. Use rsync.
/Per Jessen, Zürich
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: [opensuse] Restricting who can login when using AD Authentication
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] OpenOffice "Install new Dictionary" feature
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] Re: Copy problems
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] Copy problems