[opensuse] Trying vmware server 2 beta
- From: "Greg Freemyer" <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 14:07:36 -0400
I thought I would give vmware server 2 beta a try.
Has anyone had any luck with that?
It seemed to install just fine, but when I try to access the user
interface to create a new VM, etc. it is not working.
ie. I'm trying to access http://127.0.0.1 and entering my user login / password.
In /var/log/messages I'm seeing password accepted if I type the right
password and rejected if I type the wrong one, but ...
From firefox I still get the access rejected status,
From konquerer (launched by typing "vmware") I am getting "pageloaded" but just a blank screen otherwise.
Litigation Triage Solutions Specialist
First 99 Days Litigation White Paper -
The Norcross Group
The Intersection of Evidence & Technology
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Restricting who can login when using AD Authentication
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] Restricting who can login when using AD Authentication
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] Re: adding a path for root
- Next by thread: [opensuse] Re: Trying vmware server 2 beta