Re: [opensuse] Xen: VMs on SAN
- From: Lars Marowsky-Bree <lmb@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 11:38:48 +0200
On 2008-04-13T18:37:15, Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Per http://www.novell.com/linux2/volumemanagement/strategy.html there
is ongoing effort to create a "cluster stack" that will use cLVM to
manage the LVs and then heartbeat on top of that. I don't know how
well advanced that is, but it sounds like you should either stick with
EVMS or move to cLVM.
C-LVM2 will appear on openSUSE earliest in 11.1, and SLE11.
Teamlead Kernel, SuSE Labs, Research and Development
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)
"Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes." -- Oscar Wilde
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Way Way Way OT
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] BASH - brain teaser, can it be done without a pipe?
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] Xen: VMs on SAN
- Next by thread: [opensuse] set kongueror "view"->"configure background"->"picture" LOST alternating file highlight