[opensuse] YAST - Pet Peave - Why refresh before displaying the list of Community Repositories
- From: "David C. Rankin" <drankinatty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 16:55:24 -0500
I was helping on another post and I simply needed to take a look at what the names in "Community Repositories" were. Why in the heck does Yast have to refresh all the GD repositories on my box just to display the list of repositories available? Refresh after I have selected a repository, not just to display a list of the ones available. It wasn't until after 10 minutes of refreshes, that I was to see the list of community repositories.
(Yes, I know I can just look at http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/ , but I wanted to make sure I had the nomenclature right so that the information I provided matched what would be seen in Yast, Community Repositories.
What is the consensus on whether this needs to be filed as a bug?
David C. Rankin, J.D., P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC
510 Ochiltree Street
Nacogdoches, Texas 75961
Telephone: (936) 715-9333
Facsimile: (936) 715-9339
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] That Damned NVIDA GT8600
- Next by Date: [opensuse] openSUSE Weekly News, Issue 19
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] Missing link after reboot
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] YAST - Pet Peave - Why refresh before displaying the list of Community Repositories