[opensuse] Whitelist Browser
- From: Kai Ponte <kai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 08:14:44 -0700
I have a potential applicaion for openSUSE in my work environment.
In our lobby we have several PCs (currently running XP) that we need to allow
the public to access.
I want to create a secure browser experience where the browser is the only
application available. (This is easy with Wintendo.) I also want to only have
the browser be able to reach certian sites. (There is a whitelist I can
provide.) IIRC, Wintendo has a kiosk mode but that only allows one site.
What would one do for this in opensuse?
www.filesite.org || www.4thedadz.com || www.perfectreign.com
remember - a turn signal is a statement, not a request
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] SMART Attribute 194 Temperatures -- Reliable?
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] frequent hard locks on a hp laptop.
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] SMART Attribute 194 Temperatures -- Reliable?
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] Whitelist Browser