Re: [opensuse] Compiz=Bad Magic
- From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger@xxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 16:55:52 +0200
On Mon, 2008-04-28 at 18:19 +0530, CyberOrg wrote:
Packages from that repository must install on 10.3 without any issues,
check zypper sl and make sure you do not have any "Factory"
repositories enabled, after that try 1-click from the above repo.
Oddly, I have the wlan factory. My wireless has always worked great, so
I wonder what I was thinking with that one. But there are no other
An this effects the 10.3 repository?
No, but it makes it impossible to install factory packages on 10.3 by mistake :)
Nice to hear.
OPQ Systems / Ramböll RST
Ramböll Sverige AB
P.O. Box 4205
SE-102 65 Stockholm, Sweden
Office: Int +46 8-615 60 20
Mobile: Int +46 70-815 1696
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Linux can't read files on my USB external 500GB FAT32 HD
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] Re: Playing a wav file?
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] Compiz=Bad Magic
- Next by thread: [opensuse] Linux can't read files on my USB external 500GB FAT32 HD