[opensuse] OT: apache2 permissions problem on SELS10SP1
- From: James Pifer <jep@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2008 22:06:09 -0400
I'm hoping someone here can give me a hand. We have an apache2 server
that has several virtual servers. Somehow they got screwed up, still not
sure how. To make a long story short, I ended up removing them all and
setting them back up again using yast2/HTTP Server tool.
All the sites are up and answering correctly, but all of our cgi scripts
are failing with 403 errors. In the error log I get this:
[Thu Aug 07 20:47:07 2008] [error] [client ipaddress] client denied by
server configuration: /srv/www/cgi-bin/client.pl, referer:
The config for this virtual host is:
Allow from all
ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "/srv/www/cgi-bin/"
CustomLog /var/log/apache2/access.com-access_log common
The files are in the cgi-bin directory, and I'm told they were working
fine before this problem started.
wwwrun is the user owner, and root is the grp owner. I even have the
files temporarily set to 777.
Anyone have any suggestions?
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] 11.0 and iPhone 3G
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] 11.0 and iPhone 3G
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] Re: [Samba] [ANNOUNCE] Samba 3.2.1 Available for Download
- Next by thread: [opensuse] Rdesktop crashing after updates