[opensuse] What is "Streamlined Blackhole"

I've been trying to find out why Xming (on Windows) no longer works with XDMCP on SUSE, though it is possible to start an X app, using ssh etc. In comparing Xming with a Linux system connecting with XDMCP, I see the Windows box is using port 1039 as the source UDP port for XDMCP, whereas Linux uses a port over 55,000. Wireshark shows UDP port 1039 as "Streamlined Blackhole", but a Google search doesn't turn up much useful info. Is that port number what's causing the problem? Does anyone know what "Streamlined Blackhole" is?

tnx jk