Re: [opensuse] Back to 10.3
- From: "Larry Stotler" <larrystotler@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 15:28:58 -0400
On Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 8:17 AM, lynn <lynn@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Kde3 y gnome are not viable on my lan much of which are PII 450 boxes where
I've had to run xfce for many years. Kde 4.1 is the quickest I've had so far.
So if you can stand the quirks I'd give that a go.
Strange. KDE3 was faster than KDE4 on my Thinkpad with P3/450. At
least with the stock settings. I didn't try to make KDE4 look like
It would be really nice if they would bring back the "eye-candy-meter"
that was in 7.x and 8.x. That way those of us who don't care for it
would have an easy way turn it off instead of hunting through the
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: Programming Languages (WAS: Re: [opensuse] Back to 10.3 )
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] New ATI Drivers today 8.8
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] Back to 10.3
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] Back to 10.3