Re: [opensuse] Vista on VirtualBox
- From: Kai Ponte <kai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 12:03:51 -0700
On Wednesday 27 August 2008 10:17:26 am Randall R Schulz wrote:
But that's really not my question, which was sincere. I am curious
whether Vista is crippled in the absence of a high-end graphics adaptor
or whether it degrades / falls back to a usable if less attractive mode
when it doesn't have the GPU power to do the fancy stuff.
I have the fancy stuff turned off, and vista looking like Win2K on my systems.
Don't need it - just like in KDE - and don't really want it.
I have kde running very vanilla.
I don't know what UAC is.
User Account Control - basically it allows a similar function to sudo in
linux, where various actions require an authorization to occur.
I think is a good idea.
I have it turned off. :P
www.filesite.org || www.4thedadz.com || www.perfectreign.com
remember - a turn signal is a statement, not a request
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Long standing serial port issue in openSuse
- Next by Date: Re: veering off topic: Online banking authentication schemes (was; Re: [opensuse] How-to VETO a particular update?)
- Previous by thread: Fwd: [opensuse] Vista on VirtualBox
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] Vista on VirtualBox