[opensuse] Package manager for command line?

Hello,

What is the "official" command line tool to install packages on suse?

I know there are apt, smart, zypper and maybe even more. But I'd
like to know which one is the "official" tool that is installed by
default on every suse system.

  • Re: [opensuse] Package manager for command line?
    ... What is the "official" command line tool to install packages on suse? ... I know there are apt, smart, zypper and maybe even more. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Package manager for command line?
    ... What is the "official" command line tool to install packages on suse? ... I know there are apt, smart, zypper and maybe even more. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Package manager for command line?
    ... What is the "official" command line tool to install packages on suse? ... I know there are apt, smart, zypper and maybe even more. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [SLE] Please Help ! gtk fonts -Solved !!
    ... found out that I did not have gnome-control-center installed. ... To all who advised me it would be in Control Center; ... gnome-control-center must be run from the command line. ... There is not a word anywhere from SuSE about these things and their ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Re: simple LAN
    ... No. Kenneth on this list learned me about the command ip a which is ... not mentioned in O'Reilly's Nutshell or the SuSE manual. ... about how to find unknown IP addresses of computers in a LAN. ... if your internet router acts as a firewall for your ...
    (SuSE)