[opensuse] libsigc++20-devel

Hello

I'm trying to get the gtk binders for C++ to work on this old 9.3 SuSE
box. Does anyone have a copy of the RPM for libsigc++20-devel

~> pkg-config gtkmm-2.4 --cflags --libs
Package sigc++-2.0 was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `sigc++-2.0.pc'
Package 'sigc++-2.0', required by 'GLibmm', not found

© Copyright for the Digital Millennium

  • Re: [opensuse] vote for the 10.3s slogan
    ... or migrate with us become a "lizard" ... Maybe Get SuSE - its like Microsoft. ... http://www.nylxs.com - Leadership Development in Free Software ... You must be a stupid engineer then, because politcs and technology have been attacted at the hip since the 1st dynasty in Ancient Egypt. ...
    (SuSE)
  • [opensuse] Glade-- for SuSE 9.4 or 9.3
    ... Does anyone know where the RPM that contains glade-- is? ... any of the archives. ... http://www.nylxs.com - Leadership Development in Free Software ... You must be a stupid engineer then, because politcs and technology have been attached at the hip since the 1st dynasty in Ancient Egypt. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: glade --
    ... That is not the glade gui, but some kind of translater of the XML to C++ ... Searching for an RPM for SuSE 9.X which provides 'glade' -- ... You must be a stupid engineer then, because politcs and technology have been attached at the hip since the 1st dynasty in Ancient Egypt. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: [SLE] Ximian Connector
    ... ogley@jogley:~> rpm -q --whatprovides libssl.so.0.9.7 ... Using Free Software since 1994, running GNU/Linux (SuSE 9.0) ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Getting Rid of postfix and exim on my laptop
    ... http://www.nylxs.com - Leadership Development in Free Software ... "Yeah - I write Free Software...so SUE ME" ... You must be a stupid engineer then, because politcs and technology have been attached at the hip since the 1st dynasty in Ancient Egypt. ...
    (SuSE)