[opensuse] libsigc++20-devel

Hello

I'm trying to get the gtk binders for C++ to work on this old 9.3 SuSE
box. Does anyone have a copy of the RPM for libsigc++20-devel

~> pkg-config gtkmm-2.4 --cflags --libs
Package sigc++-2.0 was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `sigc++-2.0.pc'
Package 'sigc++-2.0', required by 'GLibmm', not found

© Copyright for the Digital Millennium