[opensuse] Can't play my dvd's any more
- From: "John E. Perry" <j.e.perry@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 23:09:24 -0400
Watching all the traffic recently regarding dvd playing, I installed the
software according to M. Nomiya's advice, and played a couple of dvd's
without problem (we only have one TV, and my wife monopolizes it until
Tonight I tried to watch another track of one that I'd watched two
nights ago. I insert the dvd, and I get an immediate message from
Konqueror, "invalid file type". So I figure I must have started it up
with mplayer and start mplayer. Nothing.
I just used both of these dvd's with no issues two days ago. Yesterday
there was a kernel update, but I don't remember anything else.
Any ideas what I've done wrong?
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Help VRFY BUG with ntp: gid not set to primary group-id of user ntp; Security threat:low?
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] 10.3 problems after 11.0 install - Solved
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] Random crashing on many machines
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] Can't play my dvd's any more