Re: [opensuse] Can't play my dvd's any more

Hello,

In the Message;

Subject : [opensuse] Can't play my dvd's any more
Date & Time: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 23:09:24 -0400

[John] == "John E. Perry" <j.e.perry@xxxxxxx> has written:

John> Tonight I tried to watch another track of one that I'd watched two
John> nights ago. I insert the dvd, and I get an immediate message from
John> Konqueror, "invalid file type". So I figure I must have started it up
John> with mplayer and start mplayer. Nothing.

Please show the message with this command;

# mplayer -v dvd://1

Regards,

---
Masaru Nomiya mail-to: nomiya @ galaxy.dti.ne.jp

"Bill! You married with Computers.
Not with Me!"
"No..., with money."

  • Re: IPSec monitor snap-in
    ... John John - MVP wrote: ... IPSec Services: IPSec Services failed to get the complete list of network interfaces on the machine. ... I don't think that these settings can be enabled via the registry and the XP Home version has no Local Security Policy tool, and it doesn't have a Group Policy snap-in so I'm not sure how you managed to enable the "Audit policy change" feature on your machine. ... Reboot your computer and allow it to settle down and then run these commands at the Command Prompt: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: WIA and hibernation again
    ... John John - MVP wrote: ... Event Source: Service Control Manager ... Reboot the machine and then run these three commands at a Command Prompt, ... Tasklist is included with Windows XP Professional but it isn't included in XP Home. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: WIA and hibernation again
    ... John John - MVP wrote: ... Event Source: Service Control Manager ... Reboot the machine and then run these three commands at a Command Prompt, ... Tasklist is included with Windows XP Professional but it isn't included in XP Home. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: IPSec monitor snap-in
    ... John John - MVP wrote: ... I don't think that these settings can be enabled via the registry and the XP Home version has no Local Security Policy tool, and it doesn't have a Group Policy snap-in so I'm not sure how you managed to enable the "Audit policy change" feature on your machine. ... Tasklist is included with Windows XP Pro but not with XP Home, XP Home users can download Tasklist.exe here: http://www.computerhope.com/download/winxp.htm Download it and put it in your Windows\System32 folder. ... Reboot your computer and allow it to settle down and then run these commands at the Command Prompt: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: WIA and hibernation again
    ... However, John John has me ... This one involves running a Sysinternals utility at the command prompt. ... In the process of doing that on the clone, ... Let's run everything on a new clone of your master installation. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)