Re: [opensuse] Can't play my dvd's any more
- From: "John E. Perry" <j.e.perry@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 17:57:15 -0400
Don Raboud wrote:
I just used both of these dvd's with no issues two days ago. Yesterday
there was a kernel update, but I don't remember anything else.
Just to be sure... after the kernel update did you reboot the machine?
I really don't know if this could cause dvds not to play properly, but
strange things can happen if you don't reboot after a kernel upgrade...
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Freezing problems with SUSE 11.0 & new Dell Inspiron 530 Intel Quad-core
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] Can't play my dvd's any more
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] Can't play my dvd's any more
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] opensuse 11.0 sound messed up. - SOLVED