Re: [opensuse] 10.2 no RAID to 11.0 RAID 1
- From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 17:45:18 -0700
On Monday 22 September 2008 16:21, Carlos E. R. wrote:
The Monday 2008-09-22 at 19:01 -0400, Andrew Joakimsen wrote:
There is a howto, and it is included with the distro.
On what page of the manual? I never saw it....
The howtos are not part of the manuals, they are independent, and
often by different authors:
cer@nimrodel:~> ls /usr/share/doc/howto/en/txt/ | grep -i raid
The last one is the one I mean. You have to install the howtos first
(txt or html versions), or read them directly in internet (TLDP, I
And do we still cling to the notion that local content index and search
And if you do, wait until you collect 5 GB of PDF, gzip-compressed
PostScript and HTML documents, as I have...
Carlos E. R.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] 10.2 no RAID to 11.0 RAID 1
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] 10.2 no RAID to 11.0 RAID 1
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] 10.2 no RAID to 11.0 RAID 1
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] 10.2 no RAID to 11.0 RAID 1