[opensuse] Audio doesn't work after update when using KDE, on DELL XPS 1330

Hi there!

After using ubuntu without problem for some time, I decided to try KDE, so I
tried first Kubuntu, and now opensuse. In both Kubuntu and opensuse I find
the same problem. I install the system and everything works fine at first
run. But then, I install all the updates, and after rebooting, the audio
doesn't work anymore. I tried a troubleshooting guide from opensuse, but
still can't fix it, in loudspeakers and in headphones.

Anyone with the same problem? Any idea of how to solve it or which could be
the conflictive update, in order to skip it?

Thanks a lot!

Gorka