[opensuse] I get some mails with opne headers (gmail related)

Hi,

when I get an email going to my gmail account, with a from address with accented letters, it is corrupted; copying directly from the mbox file with less, I see this:

Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 11:48:18 +0200
From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q? "Camale=F3n" _ <....@xxxxxxxxx>,
?=@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: "opensuse-es@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <opensuse-es@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

or:

Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2008 18:48:14 -0400
From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Cristian_Rodr=EDguez_ <....@xxxxxxx>,
?=@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The corruption is the "?=@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" part (my faked local domain), and that they don't display correctly in Alpine:

Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 10:08:09 +0100
From: ISO-8859-1?Q?L=EDvio_Cipriano_ <....@xxxxxx>, ?=@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Looking at one of them in the gmail-webmail, at "original text", I see:

Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 11:48:18 +0200
From: "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Camale=F3n?=" <....@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "opensuse-es@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <opensuse-es@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

which I don't know if it is correct or not. It is not only ISO-8859-1, I have seen one with ISO-8859-13.

Detail (local vs remote):

From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q? "Camale=F3n" _ <...@xxxxxxxxx>,
?=@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Camale=F3n?=" <...@xxxxxxxxx>

The '"' is placed differently, and some other chars.

This started, suddenly, to happen between 2008/07/28 and 29. My .procmailrc file is dated 2008-07-14, so its not the culprit. Anyway, the rule is:

:0

:0f
| /usr/bin/formail -bfi 'Reply-To: "OS-es" <opensuse-es@xxxxxxxxxxxx>'
:0 a:
$HOME/Mail/lists/y_gml_os-es

:0f
| /usr/bin/formail -bfi 'Reply-To: "OS-en" <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx>'
:0 a:
$HOME/Mail/lists/y_gml_os-en

It has been going on with opensuse 10.3 and 11.0 in the same machine (upgraded).

My mail path is:

fetchmail -> postfix, with amavis -> procmail (with SA).

I don't know if I'm the only one with this problem, if it is my fault, opensuse's or gmail's. My guess is gmail, but obviously, the "?=@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" thing was written on my machine. Maybe Perl is doing something? Either in amavis or in SA.

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.