[opensuse] What has change from 10 to 11 on SuSEfirewall2_setup

Guys,

I have a simple script I have that goes thru all my logs and creates
an iptables rules, but I am having an issue with SuSEfirewall2_setup,
in Version 10.0 it was real quick to do a restart, but version 11.0,
it take almost 5mins for my network to come back up and that is
killing me. I don't know about version 10.1 thru 10.3 is it happen
there, because I stay on 10.0 until 11.0 came out so I have no other
means to see is how it has been.

Is there another I can check to speed up the restart. This is so bad
it's like rebooting the box.

Command, n.:
Statement presented by a human and accepted by a computer in
such a manner as to make the human feel as if he is in control.