[opensuse] What has change from 10 to 11 on SuSEfirewall2_setup

Guys,

I have a simple script I have that goes thru all my logs and creates
an iptables rules, but I am having an issue with SuSEfirewall2_setup,
in Version 10.0 it was real quick to do a restart, but version 11.0,
it take almost 5mins for my network to come back up and that is
killing me. I don't know about version 10.1 thru 10.3 is it happen
there, because I stay on 10.0 until 11.0 came out so I have no other
means to see is how it has been.

Is there another I can check to speed up the restart. This is so bad
it's like rebooting the box.

Command, n.:
Statement presented by a human and accepted by a computer in
such a manner as to make the human feel as if he is in control.

  • Re: IISRESET
    ... If you run "IISRESET" without other parameters on a command prompt, ... and then restarts all running Internet services. ... This parameter will restart the computer. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Disable auto login of network share?
    ... password are stored until the user logs out or restarts the PC. ... username and password stored when the user closes the window into ... it looks like it needs to be a batch file. ... What I mean by that is if some form of the "net use" command ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: CPU Node board failure on Origin 2000
    ... you'll have a single machine. ... I cant believe that you can run a system which uses partition without the MMSC because the MMSC is needed to shotdown and restart a specific partion. ... This looks like and older IRIX installation because latest PROM is 6.156 from Nov 18, ... So you have to asign the ids manually by enter the command line modus from the maintenance menu. ...
    (comp.sys.sgi.hardware)
  • trace ip
    ... >Ascend digital modem box, his last attack I logged he ... >authentication and is being logged into our RAD logs. ... It is all command ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Stopping zOS
    ... actively using global resource serialization to share global resources ... before issuing the QUIESCE command. ... command before issuing the QUIESCE command prevents the disruption ... system and restart it. ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)