Re: [opensuse] Please use a HTML enabled browser to view this e-mail

Mike McMullin wrote:

Look to see if KMail has that functioned turned off, so set that only
if the sender is in the address book, will it display HTML e-mail.

Many thanks to all that has helped me.
I solved the problem by importing the mail from Thunderbird to Kmail.

  • [kde] interface config on kmail 1.11 (kde4.2)
    ... The new interface on kmail is nice, but is there anyway to have the message ... date and sender in the header columns rather than ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: [SLE] Finaly a Virus or another anomaly, --Kmail hangs on five emails and subsequently quits
    ... >>We're not talking about your use of cryptographically signed email, ... >>we're talking about the use made by the sender and the fact that ... Yeah I seen this before with some apps, never tried Kmail. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: kmail problem
    ... Thats an known problem of KMail, when the Mail-Folder is out of sync ... (well not the folder but the index, ... | sender but when clicked on the subject changes to "no subject" and sender ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: [SLE] Hitting reply-all to the list
    ... On Sun August 21 2005 7:00 pm, Scott Leighton wrote: ... > the sender. ... Only l replies to the list. ... I am using Kmail ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Text input in KMail Slows to snails pace.