Re: [opensuse] SuSE and MS

On Saturday 01 November 2008 15:59, Richard wrote:
I'd really like to know what others feel about the following article:

http://www.linuxjournal.com/node/1000121

I found it rather disturbing

When? Two years ago when that was written??

Really, we've been through all this. Ad nauseum. So far, the sky hasn't
fallen, though today that sky does seem to be crying quite a lot
here...

Richard

Randall Schulz

  • Re: [opensuse] SuSE and MS
    ... Richard wrote: ... I found it rather disturbing ... Ad nauseum. ... So far, the sky hasn't fallen, though today that sky does seem to be crying quite a lot here... ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] SuSE and MS
    ... Richard pecked at the keyboard and wrote: ... I found it rather disturbing ... So far, the sky hasn't ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] SuSE and MS
    ... On Sat, 1 Nov 2008, Richard wrote:- ... Just how many times is this article, and others like it, going to stir ... up the "I find this disturbing" posts, ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Mark Probert - Do you have PERSONAL reason why you dont want ???????this group discussing th
    ... And even if on rare occasions, the sky appears to be ... Richard Schultz has never seen green skies then whatever anyone states ... had personal experience in, and more than just one attempt at it. ... :> has been shown to work better than an equivalent standard therapy. ...
    (misc.health.alternative)
  • Re: Mark Probert - Do you have PERSONAL reason why you dont want ???????this group discussing th
    ... have you not seen a green colored sky before??? ... Richard Schultz has never seen green skies then whatever anyone states ... had personal experience in, and more than just one attempt at it. ... :> has been shown to work better than an equivalent standard therapy. ...
    (misc.health.alternative)