[opensuse] KDE 4.1 question....
- From: "Fred A. Miller" <fmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 22:04:22 -0500
The desktop folder is a reasonable feature, but why didn't the dev's put
a minimizer icon on it?! How do I keep it, yet not have it always on the
Also, 4.1 is sorely laking in screen savers, and most of the gl ones
don't want to run proper....run in a small window on the desktop. If
they run properly....jumpy even with Intel video and 3d on, most often
you can't log back on and have to kill power to the 'puter. This is on a
64-bit AMD dual core with 11.1 64-bit.
"Politicians and diapers need to be changed
regularly -- and for the same reason."
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Clueless about SSH
- Next by Date: [opensuse] Mozilla - Acrobat plugin using Lots of memory High System Load?
- Previous by thread: RE: [opensuse] cannot compile NVIDIA driver on XEN [was unable to compile]
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] KDE 4.1 question....