[opensuse] 64-bit open office crashing all the time

Dear List,

Have anyone of you noticed instability of openoffice in 64-bit suse 11.0 ?
Mine is constantly crashing.

Very annoying. Much worse than any m$ program ever.

Cheers,

Sampsa

  • Re: [opensuse] 64-bit open office crashing all the time
    ... Have anyone of you noticed instability of openoffice in 64-bit suse 11.0? ... Mine is constantly crashing. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] 64-bit open office crashing all the time
    ... Have anyone of you noticed instability of openoffice in 64-bit suse 11.0? ... Mine is constantly crashing. ... When I used the OpenOffice from the openSUSE build service I observed ...
    (SuSE)
  • [SLE] Frustrating gnome problem on SuSE 10
    ... A further update to my SuSE 10 Gnome breaking after doing an apt-update ... and letting it update openoffice today. ... Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] openoffice java
    ... openoffice from SuSE doesn't let me save database forms created with the ... Tool>Options>Java crashes openoffice and so I can't choose a jre or jdbc ... The standard SuSE RPM distribution is still 3.x.x is therefore a bit ... Comment: Using GnuPG with SUSE - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ...
    (SuSE)
  • OpenOffice 1.9.79 Problems and Potential Solutions?
    ... Anybody have any idea when Suse might upgrade OpenOffice to a newer version ... might have been be the online update tool, but installing it leaves me with ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)