Re: [opensuse] KDEs big mistake | Linux and Open Source | TechRepublic.com

On Wednesday 12 November 2008 10:24:35 Dave Plater wrote:
Ok so k3b works properly now? That was one main reason for my dropping
of KDE4 for KDE3.5

Nope. Tried to burn a simple CD with yesterday and it wouldn't do it. "Can't
open for writing". And that was that. That space was in the original error by
the way, not a typo.

Started K3B from KDE 3.5 in my KDE 4 session (I have both installed), and it
burned the CD like a charm.

Joop