Re: [opensuse] KDEs big mistake | Linux and Open Source | TechRepublic.com

Sven Burmeister wrote:
Am Mittwoch, 12. November 2008 10:24:35 schrieb Dave Plater:

Ok so k3b works properly now? That was one main reason for my dropping
of KDE4 for KDE3.5

As many have already pointed out, one can use KDE4 and k3b with Qt3 and
kdelibs3. K3b is not an official part of KDE (releases), and the Qt4 version,
AFAIK, was not released yet. So if people use unreleased software, they should
expect bugs.

Sven

Thanks for the extremely useful information.
Regards
Dave P

  • Re: [opensuse] KDEs big mistake | Linux and Open Source | TechRepublic.com
    ... November 2008 10:24:35 schrieb Dave Plater: ... of KDE4 for KDE3.5 ... AFAIK, was not released yet. ... So if people use unreleased software, ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: The New Roadmap
    ... But even that is afaik not true. ... bugs in the VCL which would be non breaking will be fixed, ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: Cheap, Good Lisps For Novices
    ... afaik it's well integrated with win32, but quite low-quality - there's a lot ... of bugs there, more than in other implementations 8-] ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: ifort and CVF
    ... Bugs will not likely be fixed in CVF, but they will un IFORT. ... AFAIK HP claims that CVF standard is still supported so one can ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Re: RPCemu vs. VRPC
    ... ago and AFAIK they still haven't been fixed. ... Have you followed up these bugs with Virtual Acorn? ... TBH Windows was what annoyed me more, so I just didn't use VA because I ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.misc)