Re: [opensuse] Recent subversion via YaST ?
- From: Patrick Shanahan <paka@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 22:41:52 -0500
* Diego Tognola <diego@xxxxxxxxxxx> [11-14-08 22:06]:
be advised that openSUSE is an rpm based system and your install has
bypassed the rpn database and other installs with overlapping
dependencies may have problems and/or your system may become corrupt
due to this. Consider the use of "checkinstall" as a replacement for
"make install". This app will generate an rpm package and keep the
system true. It also provides a much easier uninstall provision if
thankyou for the information/procedure.
Patrick Shanahan Plainfield, Indiana, USA HOG # US1244711
http://wahoo.no-ip.org Photo Album: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery2
Registered Linux User #207535 @ http://counter.li.org
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Configure KIWI-LTSP server to use a different DHCP server
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] Recent subversion via YaST ?
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] Recent subversion via YaST ?
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] Recent subversion via YaST ?