Re: [opensuse] drives and mount points as root:root ?

  • Re: [opensuse] drives and mount points as root:root ?
    ... the default install so much.... ... So far on his second machine he's re-installed Linux ... friend's machines) with the same numbers, ... all my disks including all my USB disks. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: perfmon2 merge news
    ... I hope to convince you, lkml developers, to pay more attention to our ... Imagine my company bought an expensive complex multi nodes, ... My company made the strange decision to go for linux, ... debugging and diagnosing those enormous machines. ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: Video editing in Linux?
    ... >> or the desire to screw other people's machines up. ... >manufacturwers knew they could sell enough to putrely windows users to ... Does linux take full advantage of your graphics card? ... PC plugin to a plugin within a linux application? ...
    (alt.linux)
  • Re: Need tutorials, guides... However...
    ... performance loss you'll get from an OS like Windows or Linux. ... machines out there have gone off in many different directions. ... expect to find certain hardware at certain addressess. ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: a clueless bloke tells Xilinx to get a move on
    ... Desktop 64bit machines this size aren't exactly ... Linux servers here in an MPI cluster, ... data set generally brings the processor to a grinding halt on memory, ... Generally applications which have out grown 32 bit cpu caches, ...
    (comp.arch.fpga)