[opensuse] Re: NetBeans-Help Brothers
- From: Kai Ponte <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2009 20:34:40 -0800
Dear Opensuse family, Please guide me, I just installed NetbeansIDE andI'm assuming you have NB 6.5?
JavaIDE development tool, but when I click it nothing happens, just that icon
dances with arrow key and stops. how to make it work in user mode, what
privilege should be given to user to make it work,, please advice
Try this - go out to a console and type netbeans. See what happens.
Also, did you install as the user or root?
Did you install from YaST or from the netbeans download site?
www.perfectreign.com || www.filesite.org
bis zum bitteren Ende
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] openSuSE mirror network - Close to UNUSABLE - What's up?
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] Re: Reply to mailing lists
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] openSuSE mirror network - Close to UNUSABLE - What's up?
- Next by thread: [opensuse] undeletable emails