[opensuse] KDE 4.2 glitches

Hi .

Right i installed KDE4.2 update seemed to go ok there are a few problems
that are getting up my back a lot thou

1: it completely refuses to honour my filters in Kaddressbook i have filters
for things like family ,friend, QMC, QMC-com, Radiorally, radioHam ect but
every single time there is an update it just completely screws those and i
end up having to redo them again which is a BIG bind as i have somewhere in
the region of 1200 addresses in there FIX needed

2: now this is really winding me up serious man Akonadi just how the hell
do i kill it dead dead deader everytime i open Kaddressbook up it pops
starting Akonadi server then a pregnant pause (very pregnant) then an error
window hit close up comes the wanted app then low and behold up comes this
frikin message window AGAIN it's doin me ead in know what i mean
How do i kill it stopp it even MURDER it ..

Oh and the Kmail import utility is a bit on the nadgered side as well surley
if you are importing mail it should put it in the correct mail folders not a
darn import folder hung under everything else causing yet more
unwanted/un-needed work shifting things around to correct it then having to
go thru it to get your mail right again

It's silly nthings like this that give Linux a bad name and the need sorting
pronto

Pete .

--
SuSE Linux 10.3-Alpha3. (Linux is like a wigwam - no Gates, no Windows, and an
Apache inside.)