Re: [opensuse] Amarok and MySQL
- From: Robert Smits <bob@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 10:31:36 -0800
On January 31, 2009 01:33:20 am Bob Williams wrote:
I'm trying to get Amarok 1.4 to use the MySQL database, and I think I've
messed things up. I'm using KDE 3.5.10 running on opensuse 11.1.
Bob, there's a set of instructions at
that works just fine for getting Amarok 1.4 to work with Mysql.
I use Amarok 1.4 on OpenSuse 11.0 with KDE 3.5.10, and it works fine.
Use Yast. Install Mysql. Enable it to run on start. Add the database name and
password. Run Amarok and switch to mysql - note this needs the packman
version of amarok, not the original suse version.
All this is detailed in the notes at the url above.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] ssh from behind a corporate firewall
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] ssh from behind a corporate firewall
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] MSA 500 and OpenSuSE 11
- Next by thread: [opensuse] KDE4.x.x Activities