Re: [opensuse] Who is using Gnome?
- From: Larry Stotler <larrystotler@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 16:44:40 -0500
On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 8:28 AM, James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The KDE team should have look at the OS/2 WPS for ideas. It was doing
some incredible things 17 years ago, that I have not seen elsewhere.
Yeah, OS/2 had things that still aren't in most systems. v4.0 has
built-in voice recognition s/w. It was like Star Trek. Nothing else
has come close. Damn shame it never made it. I have a copy of v4
that I need to install at some point to rememer what I am missing....
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Who is using Gnome?
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] KDE4.x.x Activities
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] GNOME & OS/2 (WAS: Re: Who is using Gnome?)
- Next by thread: OS/2 (WAS: Re: [opensuse] Who is using Gnome?)