Re: [opensuse] k3b only as root
- From: lynn <lynn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 17:56:06 +0100
On Saturday 17 January 2009 03:09:46 pm Marcus Meissner wrote:
On Sat, Jan 17, 2009 at 01:30:53AM -0600, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr.
On Saturday 17 January 2009, lynn <lynn@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote
about '[opensuse] k3b only as root':
/dev/sr0 is my burner. I give universal write to it. It works for
a user. When I reboot the permissions have reset? How do I burn as
normal user? I.m on xfce under 11.1
Check out /etc/udev/rules.d -- Those files determine the
owner/group/permissions/symlinks/etc. for files in /dev.
The fix is in HAL, and we will release an online update for it next week.
Novell bug is 40825.
Has the update been released yet?
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] KDE4.x.x Activities
- Next by Date: [opensuse] Typo in openSUSE Guiding Principles
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] Sun java update 12 in repo
- Next by thread: [opensuse] Typo in openSUSE Guiding Principles