[opensuse] openSuSE 11.1 on Dell Latitude D630
- From: Ronald Nsubuga <nsubugr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 16:38:51 +0300
I have installed opensuse 11.1 running KDE4.1 on Dell Latitude D630
and have got the media players like mplayer, realplayer, drivers BUT I
can't get the sound card to produce any sound. I have searched off the
internet and there some leads about the kernel version that needs to
be edited for both Wi-Fi and Sound Drivers to work BUT not sure.
Any leads on how I can get it working?
Will appreciate all the help.
"I don't speak for anybody but myself - that's enough trouble"
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Nokia 6680 synchronisation problem (segfault)
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] opensuse 11.1 dup is always showing the same packages
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] opensuse 11.1 dup is always showing the same packages
- Next by thread: [opensuse] Mount error