[opensuse] Re: Can't list home directory
- From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 15:56:59 +0100
Jan Karjalainen a écrit :
"? d????????? ? ? ? ? ? .gvfs"
"rm -rf" won't remove it, I get "Permission denied" as a root!
if you have a d????????? as permissions it looks corrupted. May be
it's a system file, I don't know.
You can remove this file - at your own risks- by first changing it's
mode (chmod a+rw if it's to be deleted...)
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Re: KDE4.x.x Activities
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] Utterly Shocked - Suse system lockups
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] Utterly Shocked - Suse system lockups
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] Re: Can't list home directory