Re: [opensuse] Re: Can't list home directory

On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 15:56, jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Jan Karjalainen a écrit :

"? d????????? ? ? ? ? ? .gvfs"

"rm -rf" won't remove it, I get "Permission denied" as a root!

if you have a d????????? as permissions it looks corrupted. May be
it's a system file, I don't know.

You can remove this file - at your own risks- by first changing it's
mode (chmod a+rw if it's to be deleted...)

jdd

I better leave the ".gvfs" directory alone, as it seems it's got
something to do with FUSE...
But the original problem still exists, I can't make a "ls -a
/home/jan" without hanging the console...

  • Re[2]: [Full-Disclosure] MS Windows Screensaver Privilege Escalation
    ... If you have permissions to overwrite system files (Power Users group ... system file) there is no vulnerability. ... MA> can replace that screensaver file, and WindowsXP will execute it as the ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [opensuse] Re: Cant list home directory
    ... as permissions it looks corrupted. ... It is a system file that belongs to the user, root has no rights at all to it. ... The regular user can delete it without changing anything, ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Re: Cant list home directory
    ... as permissions it looks corrupted. ... It is a system file that belongs to the user, root has no rights at all to it. ... The regular user can delete it without changing anything, ...
    (SuSE)
  • [opensuse] Re: Cant list home directory
    ... as permissions it looks corrupted. ... it's a system file, I don't know. ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Re: Cant list home directory
    ... jdd wrote: ... as permissions it looks corrupted. ... it's a system file, I don't know. ... 510 Ochiltree Street ...
    (SuSE)