[opensuse] A New ATI Driver Problem
- From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 12:25:57 -0800
I just noticed that my kernel log (/var/log/messages and virtual console
10) are being flooded with messages like this:
Feb 9 12:24:18 twain atieventsd: Too many Event Notification connection errors. Giving up!
Searching the Web is not proving fruitful. Has anyone seen this? Does
anyone know what it means or might mean? Any idea how to fix it?
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Utterly Shocked - Suse system lockups
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] SyncMaster 2343BW help
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] Tux Radar - State of Linux Distros in 2000
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] A New ATI Driver Problem