Re: [opensuse] KDE 4.2 Desktop icons don't work

On Mon, 2009-02-09 at 16:33 -0800, Allen Zhu wrote:
On 2/9/09, Michael S. Dunsavage <mikesd1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I upgraded to KDE 4.2 and now my icons on the desktop are blank and 2
icons on the quick launcher bar are blank. Well they're white w/ 101010
in them and when you click on them they don't load anything and the
properties menu shoes nothing in them. Literally.

If I set the icons the way I want them and log out and and log in it
loads the default icons which are as I stated above.
--
Michael S. Dunsavage

I have no idea if this helps, but:

http://forums.opensuse.org/applications/406886-kde-4-2-icon-issues.html?

I have the same issue, and the two sets of oxygen icons are up-to-date.
It is not just that the icon is odd. The properties seem odd. I suspect
that the panel has info on this icon in a file, and the file has gone
missing or is empty. Just a guess.

--
Roger Oberholtzer

OPQ Systems / Ramböll RST