Re: [opensuse] Rename capital suffix to lower suffix

On Tue, 10 Feb 2009 02:44:23 -0600
Duaine & Laura Hechler <dahechler@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm in a project of posting mp3 and all the files are MP3.

Is there a simple mass way to rename the files from MP3 to mp3 ?

www.google.com ?

  • Re: [opensuse] Re: Disabling Firefox 3.0 embedded mp3 player
    ... redirect through some kind of embedded flash player, ... the link works and for me asks to dl the mp3 ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Burning Audio CD from MP3
    ... I wish I had had this the first time I installed all the pieces to play MP3! ... Unable to handle the following files due to an unsupported format: ... Harrie Baken | Tekstbureau TekstBaken ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] forcing order of file copy
    ... for file in *mp3; do echo $file; done ... create a small script that takes a single argument ... We are ignoring the messages from mkdir because most of the time it will spew a "already exists" error message which we don't care about. ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Re: Disabling Firefox 3.0 embedded mp3 player
    ... Ahh, I found the problem. ... the link works and for me asks to dl the mp3 ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Re: amarok mp3 volumes
    ... perfectly in amarok. ... I chose Settings>Replay Gain Mode>Track ... Everyone writes their commands as xxx *.mp3 ... What's the difference between xxx *.mp3 and xxx *mp3? ...
    (SuSE)