Re: [opensuse] KDE 4.2 Desktop icons don't work
- From: Vincent Arnoux <vincent.arnoux@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 15:54:33 +0100
On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 11:41, Roger Oberholtzer <roger@xxxxxx> wrote:
I have the same issue, and the two sets of oxygen icons are up-to-date.
It is not just that the icon is odd. The properties seem odd. I suspect
that the panel has info on this icon in a file, and the file has gone
missing or is empty. Just a guess.
Doing "kquitapp plasma && rm .kde4/share/config/plasma* && plasma &" (
as I saw on a blog I can't remember) solved the issue for me.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Rename capital suffix to lower suffix
- Next by Date: [opensuse] New ATI Driver Released by ATI / AMD
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] KDE 4.2 Desktop icons don't work
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] KDE 4.2 Desktop icons don't work