[opensuse] Re: 11.1 install question

What is the trick to doing a clean install and having kde 3.5 as my desktop with
NO gnome?

it's probably not possible to acheive with openSUSE. Installing kde3
gives also some kde4 and gnome apps and library.

I installed a new openSUSE 11.1 yestaerday and asked for kde3.5 on the
install menu.

I noted then that on start *no default desktop* was selected on the
kdm screen (the half visible bottom left menu), and if one starts, by
default, the the system launch kde4

The bug is probably there: not setting the default start to kde3.5

of course after clicking on the kde3.5 checkbox, I have kde3.5...

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://valerie.dodin.org