RE: [opensuse] linux virtualisation
- From: Philip Dowie <philip.dowie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 07:17:21 +1300
thanks - did you on purpose reply off list?
uh, no. It seems that the CTRL-L to reply to list did not worked. But
that issue is to the "benevolent dictators" managing this list.
er, no. It is your ability to control *your* chosen email client and
direct it's actions while being aware of your environment, ie: It
*is* *your* fault.
Ah, I refrain from any comment, other then to point you to a running
discussion regarding this issue. In my case: Evolution did not as I
*sigh* that didn't take long..
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] running a script as a user at bootup?
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] running a script as a user at bootup?
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] linux virtualisation
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] linux virtualisation