Re: [opensuse] replacing X
- From: Will Stephenson <wstephenson@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 09:08:34 +0100
On Wednesday 18 February 2009 21:17:57 lynn wrote:
On Wednesday 18 February 2009 19:17:54 Randall R Schulz wrote:
On Wednesday February 18 2009, lynn wrote:
Is it possible to replace the X from 11.1 with the X from 11.0?
Why do you want to do this?
My network uses 6 year old Dell computers with Intel graphics.
Create a build service project that builds vs 11.1 but links all the xorg-*
packages from the openSUSE:11.0 project. Then either install those specific
7.3 versions (the lazy way) or create yourself a product with your older xorgs
using info linked from this blog (the right way).
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] SuSE 10.3 and running installed WinXP virtual
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] Beagle never quits!
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] replacing X
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] replacing X