RE: [opensuse] i386 rpms
- From: Nelson Seto <nelson.seto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 18:59:39 -0500
Would you know if the 'noarch' is a generic repository that may support i386 (piii)? I need to just be able to compile / make. This functionality is very old so I am hoping that it should work.
Worst thing is to try it but if some has already tried, it would save me from wasting time. Performance is not too much an issue on the machine.
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 15:10:32 -0600 Rajko wrote_________________________________________________________________
On Wednesday 25 February 2009 02:48:11 pm Nelson Seto wrote:
Hi, I am trying to locate the base development rpm for an i386 machine in
opensuse.org. On the following link
I am able to see i586, i686, ia64, noarch, setup, x86_64 supported. does
one of these subdirectories support a i386 machine?
You might be better off to use some of small distros for i386 machine.
Windows Live™ Hotmail®…more than just e-mail.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: [opensuse] "Device X has failed, falling back to device Y"
- Next by Date: Re: FW: [opensuse] opensuse base development for cd 11.1
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] i386 rpms
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] i386 rpms