Re: [opensuse] Re: opensuse testing

On Friday 27 February 2009, Ken Schneider - openSUSE wrote:
jdd pecked at the keyboard and wrote:
Stephen Shaw a écrit :
I think he is referring to the fact that openSUSE 10.2 was released a
few years back. I imagine that there is interest in the upcoming
openSUSE 11.2 though.

oh, yes!

of course 10.2 is a typo and I'm interested by 11.2 :-)

jdd

We're already testing by downloading the alpha, beta and RC versions and
reporting bugs in bugzilla. At least I ( and others ) try and help in this
manner.

--
Ken Schneider
SuSe since Version 5.2, June 1998

has the stupid pppd problem been fixed do you know in 11.2 a clean 11.1
install is next to useless for ppp connections ie Huawei E220 type broadband
mobile modems

upgrade for 10.3 to 11.0 to 11.1 all works fine clean 11.1 no hope

Pete also SuSe since Version 5.2, June 1998 Linux almost from the
beggining

--
Opensuse 10.3 x86_64 (Linux is like a wigwam no Gates, no Windows, and an
Apache inside.)